How can we help?

Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our Knowledge Base. Sign up on this page for a EZ Exchange support account.

Overall Security Measures

Follow

Rigorous processes and tools in place to protect our environment with server redundancy, fault tolerance and high availability systems, extensive hacker testing, and Know Your Customer (KYC)/ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance

Our environment has sophisticated Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) prevention capabilities. We are also currently engaging with certified security partners to enable advanced security features that are part of a multipronged approach to a highly flexible, current and relevant security solution.

Holding 95% of our coins offline in cold storage; the remaining 5% will be online and insured. This will ensure that the vast majority of our cryptocurrency assets are not accessible by hackers.

We are committed to ensuring that network security events such as a DDoS attack, Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) or port scanning are treated immediately. Our goal is to provide the same level of security that users are accustomed to when dealing with traditional financial services organizations through our strict adherence to standards and regulations. We have put rigorous controls and procedures in place, conducting frequent audits on our infrastructure, engaging in regular vulnerability and prevention testing, as well as third-party tools to block attacks of any kind.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click here to submit a request.