In order to fund your account with Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH), you must complete your KYC profile. To confirm that this step is complete, select KYC from the top navigation on the site or complete your KYC process during your account set up process.
- Once logged into your account, select Deposit Funds
- Select Cryptocurrency from the Deposit Funds screen
- Choose the currency you wish to use (either BTC or ETH) from the drop down menu below
Once you have selected your currency, you will receive an alpha numeric string of characters and a QR Code, similar to the one shown in the image below. This is your EZ Exchange wallet address for the digital currency you selected.
- Click Copy Address, then log into the account from which you are sending the digital currency (eg. another exchange, external wallet).
- Follow the prompts to send digital currency to your wallet address for the specified digital currency
- Paste your EZ Exchange wallet address.
It typically takes less than 10 minutes for your funds to arrive in your EZ Exchange account. Depending on the congestion on the Blockchain it may take longer.
- Make sure you are sending funds using the same currency and wallet addresses. For example, sending Bitcoin Cash to a Bitcoin Wallet address, or sending Ethereum to a Bitcoin wallet, will result in a failure as they are all unique currencies. If this situation occurs, your funds cannot be recovered.